Skip to main content

Get Rid of Questions That Cannot Be Answered For Good

Questions That Cannot Be Answered


I need to stop it's seriously hurt  thank you guys so much for watching and questions that cannot be answered by science love you beautiful scrubs and I'll see you in the next video bye guys can really do whatever you want I was me  breaking a tree in Minecraft.

Hey guys welcome back to my channel today we're back with some would you rather if you  like these videos there please click that like button please questions that cannot be answered funny I don't have any friends and the likes are the only friends I have also leave a comment to  tell me that you're my friend alright let's get started with the first one would you rather leave your year old grandmother in the car on a hot day with.


questions that cannot be answered
questions that cannot be answered


The windows up what no or leave your dog in the car on questions that cannot be answered a hot day with the windows rolled up what are you kidding me so I'd either leave my year old grandma by the way just so everyone  knows I have a grandma she's years old she's still alive so it feels super real and I do have a dog as well Anna's also super hot outside.

I have a car this could be like real life okay so I'm gonna think this one through if I put my dog in the car with the windows rolled up the car is gonna start boiling okay it's it's not gonna feel nice for the dog and the dog can't help itself you see.

where I'm going with this one questions that cannot be answered I feel like if I would leave my ninth year old grandma in the car she would understand how to open or unlock the car from the inside is that a stupid thing to say I'm not sure so grandma I'm sorry  but I think I'd rather leave you in the car because you would know how to get out I sound like a terrible person right now.

But yet my dog would know how to get out and my dog is a dog and dogs do doggy things and my grandma is a human being and she  knows how to open a car door questions that cannot be answered so I'm sorry grandma but you'll be fine / are you kidding I mean this is a really really difficult question

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

some questions that cannot be ansered

some questions that cannot be ansered? Monopoly  questions that cannot be ansered of natural monopoly (for example, a city usually builds a water network, and if it is more economically, it is not cost-effective, but it is a monopoly of more cost-effective) . Technological innovation monopoly (this is well explained, such as   Q, Google, Microsoft, which is a monopolistic company). Administrative monopoly (this is the worst, for example, by government directives, how many taxi companies can only be limited, how many taxis can only be used to restrict competition)2. Externalize For example, a person driving on the road does not seem to hinder anyone, but he exhausted the exhaust, Occupying the public highway, in fact, there is externalize. Especially after the number of people driving. The externalizes accumulate and become air pollution and traffic jams. This is the negative externalize of driving. There are also good examples of externalizes. For e

Latest Unanswerable Questions

Unanswerable Questions Minister of Foreign Affairs of  I do not think that we have come very close. I believe that our Western colleagues created this situation. Which behaved exceptionally irresponsibly. They accused the Syrian authorities of using chemical weapons against civilians and at the same time accusing us of being. The allies of the Syrian government. And they did this without waiting for the inspectors of the OP CW to inspect the scene of the incident. It was at the very moment when representatives of . The OP CW were ready to leave Lebanon for Syria, and these attacks were carried out. As explained by our military, the communication channel to prevent unforeseen incidents is continuously working. I want to clarify something, and let's try to do without professional jargon. I correctly understand that the United States and its allies informed you in advance of the preparations being made. SERGEI LAYOVER: I would prefer not to go into details abo